Are you interested in supporting leading international research and innovation projects that will make a real difference in realizing a sustainable energy system?
Then apply at the Energieinstitut an der JKU Linz. We are looking for a new employee (m/f/d) for our portfolio of European research projects that focus on the transition of the energy system and climate action. These are high-profile projects, funded by the European Commission’s HORIZON 2020 programme and featuring leading international teams of scientists, academics, and industry professionals. The successful candidate will help the project leadership to organize the project execution, market the project results, and manage all major aspects of the projects.
What would be your responsibilities?
- Planning, organising, participating in project meetings and events
- Communication with our international project partners
- Creating communication and marketing materials
- Continuous control of the project plan and progress
- Writing and editing project reports and documents
- Occasional travel
What should you bring?
- A university degree or several years of relevant professional experience
- Organizational skills and international experience
- Willingness to contribute to a young and highly motivated team
- Experience in the management of R&D projects
- An interest in energy or climate action and a desire to make a positive impact
- High level English writing and communication skills
What we offer:
- A gross monthly salary of € 3,045 (higher levels possible dependent on qualifications and professional experience) for a full-time position (14 salaries per year)
- Intensive exchange with international R&D partners and leading organizations
- A permanent employment relationship
- Flexible working hours
- Collaboration in a young motivated team
There is also the possibility to make this a part-time position.
If you are interested, then apply by 22.01.2021 at: Bewerbung@energieinstitut-linz.at
We look forward to receiving your application!