S-PARCS presents a concept for reducing energy costs and consumption in industrial parks, while increasing on-site renewable energy production. The pre-assessment of the seven lighthouse parks from Spain, Portugal, Italy and Austria participating in the study has shown a high potential for joint energy actions. 5 research organisations, 1 engineering company and 1 industry association will share their knowledge of appropriate technologies, novel business models and collaborative action between companies to help the parks develop an ‘Energy Collaboration Plan’ and the necessary skills to achieve a lasting sustainable impact.
Envisioning and Testing New Models of Sustainable Energy Cooperation and Services in Industrial Parks
- Energieinstitut an der JKU Linz
- Bizkaia Sortaldeko Industrialdea S.A.
- Agencia de Desenvolvimento Regional do Alentejo SA
- Ennshafen OÖ GmbH, Consorzio Cuoio-Depur Società per Azioni
- Borealis Agrolinz Melamine GmbH, Asociación de Fundidores del País Vasco Y Navarra
- RINA Consulting Fundacion Tecnalia Research & Innovation
- Fundacion CIRCE Centro de Investigación de recursos y consumes energéticos
- Euroquality SARL
- Scuola Superiore di Studi Universitari di Perfezionamento Sant’Anna
- Kadir Has Universitesi
01.03.2018 - 30.06.2021
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the grant agreement No 785134.